We are reckoned among the successful Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters of Asafoetida Powder. The Asafoetida Powder we make available is extensively used in dishes with legumes and vegetables like cauliflower and pulses. Known for its strong aroma, our Asafoetida Powder imparts a unique flavor to culinary preparations. We have all the in-house facilities to deliver bulk orders of the Powder within the promised timeframe.
- Asafoetida powder - Hing or Heeng Powder Asafoetida powder has very strong aroma and is one of the most important ingredient in almost all Indian Recipes.
- It is beneficial for stomach well being too
- It has a pungent, unpleasant smell when raw, but when added to your recipe, it provides a smooth and lovely flavor to the dish.
- It has a unique very strong aroma and hence only a small pinch of Hinga is enough for your dish.
- It is specially used in dishes with legumes and vegetables like cauliflower and pulses.
- It is also used in almost all pickles. Asafoetida holds special importance in Jain Food since onions and garlic are strictly not used in Jain food.
Storing Asafoetida :
- Asafoetida / Hing loses its aroma with time specially if kept open or in non air-tight containers for too long. Hence, it is recommended to use Hing soon after buying it rather than just keeping it in your kitchen. If you are using Lumps of Asafoetida then there is no worry of the hing losing its smell.